DescriptionAsphalt: Injection is an offshoot of the Asphalt arcade racing series and partly based on Asphalt 6: Adrenaline. There is no story to speak of; the player just participates in street races on 20 courses loosely based on real cities.
The heart of the game is the career mode in which the player shoots up the ranks by winning events - there are overall 20 leagues with five events each. Overall the game features 10 racing modes: the new urban destruction mode (destroying items), normal races, time attack (checkpoint races), elimination (after a timer runs out, the last racer gets eliminated), cop chase (avoiding to get caught by cops), beat'em all (taking the opposition out by crashing them), collector (collecting items), drifting, duel (races against a single car) and under pressure (everyone crashes against the player). Each event rewards stars depending on player's performance and solving extra objectives which in turn unlock more of the 52 licensed cars. Those new cars along with upgrades are purchased with money earned by finishing events. On the courses, the player can find alternative routes and power-ups like turbo boosts or cash.
Besides the career, there is also a free playing mode (playing single events) and multiplayer for up to eight players.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "アスファルト：インジェクション" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Asphalt series
- Automobile: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Automobile: Aston Martin One-77
- Automobile: Audi R8
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: BMW 3 Series
- Automobile: BMW Z4
- Automobile: Bugatti Veyron
- Automobile: DeLorean DMC-12
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Enzo Ferrari
- Automobile: Ferrari 458
- Automobile: Ferrari 599
- Automobile: Ferrari California
- Automobile: Ferrari F40
- Automobile: Ferrari F50
- Automobile: Ferrari FF
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Lamborghini Aventador
- Automobile: Lamborghini Countach
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- Automobile: McLaren MP4-12C
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Automobile: Nissan GT-R
- Automobile: Pagani Huayra
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||PS Vita||Mar 02, 2012||62 out of 100||62|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Android versionThe Android version was exclusively released pre-installed on the Lenovo K860 smartphone.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.