DescriptionAs Crazy Climber, climb your way to the top of a series of buildings, where a helicopter is waiting to pick you up and take you to the next building. As Climber scales a building, he is able to climb up and sideways but he cannot climb down. While climbing a building, windows will open and close simultaneously. If any window closes on either of his hands he will lose his grip. However, if a window closes on both of his hands, he will fall to his death, resulting in the loss of a life. You have three Climbers in total, but you are awarded an extra Climber every 30,000 points. Besides windows, Climber is faced with other dangers, including:
- Bald-headed guys who hurl various objects at you.
- Pesky condors who fly by, dropping eggs and droppings of an unpleasant substance.
- Falling steel girders and iron dumbells.
- Electrical "Nichibutsu" signs with a dangling live wire.
- Falling "Crazy Climber" signs.
- King Kong leaping from side to side of the building and slams his hands against the windows.
Crazy Climber is awarded a bonus score on each building every time after getting carried off by the helicopter. However, each bonus score will decrease by every ten seconds that the climber will spend scaling each building as he attempts reach the top. Somewhere in the game, there is "The Lucky Balloon", which can lift Climber about ten stories and raise the player's bonus score if he catches it.
- "街机档案 疯狂攀爬者" -- Chinese PlayStation 4 spelling
- "疯狂攀爬者" -- Chinese spelling
- "Arcade Hits: Crazy Climber" -- PlayStation title
- "Arcade Archives: Crazy Climber" -- PlayStation 4 title
- "クレイジー・クライマー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Arcade Archives series
- Arcade Hits series
- Crazy Climber series
- Gameplay feature: Dual Joysticks
- Video games turned into board / card games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Atari HQ||2000||7 out of 10||70|
|Woodgrain Wonderland||Nov 21, 2016||B-||67|
|The Video Game Critic||Oct 29, 2004||B-||67|
|Electronic Fun with Computers & Games||Sep, 1983||2.5 out of 4||62|
|8-bit Central Retro Gaming||2012||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.