DescriptionThis is a game similar to the Poker Solitaire found in Casino/Poker Plus. The object is to place twenty-five cards out of fifty-two on a grid five rows wide and five rows deep to form the best poker hands you can, horizontally, vertically and diagonally. The better your poker hands, the more points you get.
Points are awarded in the following way:
- For each row with one pair: one point
- For each row with two pairs: three points
- For each row with three of a kind: six points
- For each row with a straight: twelve points
- For each row with a flush: five points
- For each row with a full house: ten points
- For each row with four of a kind: sixteen points
- For each row with a straight flush: thirty points
There are no promo images for this game
- "Poker Squares" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.