DescriptionCrush, Crumble & Chomp let you assume the role of a movie-style monster, becoming one of any number of giant crawling, swimming, or flying beasts. Technically CC&C is a strategy game; you have to keep an eye on several statistics, including your health, appetite, and even such minute details as the tilt of your head (helps in aiming breath weapons). Destroy the city before the human military destroys you!
There are no promo images for this game
- "Crush, Crumble & Chomp!" -- C64 media title
- "Crush, Crumble and Chomp!: The Movie Monster Game" -- Tag-lined title
- "Crush, Crumble and Chomp" -- Atari 8-Bit and VIC-20 in-game title
- "Crique, Craque, Crocue" -- French title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Atari 8-bit release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|The Book of Atari Software||1984||B+||83|
|Micro 7||May, 1983||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crush, Crumble and Chomp (Shows the development of the game from the 1981 original on the TRS-80 through the 1983 version on the Commodore 64. Screenshots from multiple platforms are placed together for comparison. Click on [Games Rated D] and then on [Crush, Crumble and Chomp].)
Credits (1 people)