The Gold of the Aztecs Trivia (Atari ST)
ExtrasIn the options of the game, you have a gamemap and a preview to the next game from Kinetica Software - Saragossa (never released).
StatisticsAccording to the back cover and game manual, it took:
- 3 man years of development.
- 7,000 frames of animation.
- 140 hero actions (1,500 frames of animation)
- 18,000 individual pieces of graphics
- 600Kb of music and sound effects.
- 8 megabytes of code and data.
- Over 80 screens of non-stop action, interwoven with devious puzzles.