missing cover art
DescriptionReleased alongside the 1994 World Cup, this was the first version of Sensible Soccer to feature teams from outside Europe. The World Cup tournament is featured in full, and you can adjust which 24 teams this features, a particularly crucial feature for English and French fans, as their nations failed to qualify. For the first time in the series an on-screen referee is featured. The club team data has been updated to take into account transfers and kit changes since the previous version. Gameplay is much the same as previous editions, being viewed from above with small sprites and loose ball control.
There are no Atari ST user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Sensible Soccer v1.2: International Edition" -- Amiga/CD32/DOS in-game title
- "Sensible Soccer: International Edition" -- Jaguar in-game title
- "Sensible Soccer: European Champions" -- Amiga CD32 title
- "International Sensible Soccer: World Champions" -- DOS tag-lined title
- "International Sensible Soccer: Limited Edition featuring World Cup Teams" -- DOS title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|"Limited Edition"?||1||BurningStickMan (18027)
Dec 30, 2010
Speech samplesThe Amiga CD32 version was the first Amiga football game that used sampled speech of the commentator during the match. Those were only three short sampled excitement samples. You may listen to them inserting CD with the game and playing Audio-CD tracks.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.