DescriptionDizzy, the egg protagonist, is back in his fourth installment: Magicland Dizzy. The land has been corrupted by an evil wizard, and it's Dizzy's job to set everything right. To do this, he must walk, jump and flip through a large number of screens, pick up and use various items, and talk to people.
- "ארץ הקסמים של דיזי" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Magic Land Dizzy" -- alternate spelling (C64 media)
- "Dizzy 4: Zaks Revenge" -- developing title
- "Dizzy 4" -- informal name
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Atari ST release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
PromotionThe game used a very unique promotion system. A mini-game for ZX Spectrum was created called Dizzy 3.5: Into the Magicland and was given for free with the magazine Crash!. In the game a player could see the story how Dizzy ended up in the Magicland. There was also a new character, Dizzy's cousin Danny who never appeared in any other game of the series.
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #55 “Readers' Top 100”
- Retro Gamer
- September 2004 (Issue #8) – #71 Best Game Of All Time (Readers' Vote)