DescriptionSquare Off - The Rosetta Stoned Remix is a labyrinth game where the player has to reach the exit without getting trapped or killed. The game area consists of a board with 9 x 9 squares. The start is marked 'S' and the end is marked with a red/orange circle. There are several special squares:
- Squares the gives points: These are marked with the number of points they give
- One direction squares: An arrow marks the travel direction
- Two direction squares: A double headed arrow shows if the player can pass it horizontally or vertically
- Fire squares: Can fire in one or two directions. These can be used to kill monsters
- Teleport: These are marked with a T and teleport the player
- Monster generator: These are marked with a M and will generate monsters when moved over
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Atarimania (Game entry (with download of the free game) on the Atarimania website.)