Not an American user?
DescriptionAs the half-human half-cyborg flying machine of the title, you are faced with 28 levels to clear of enemies. The gameplay is horizontally scrolling. Your unit is able to fly and then hold at a certain level in space. Defeated enemies often release gems, which can be collected towards power-ups. These include more powerful or multi-directional firing.
- "Atomic Robo-Kid Special" -- PC Engine title
- "Arcade Archives: Atomic Robo-Kid" -- Nintendo Switch / PlayStation 4 title
- "アーケードアーカイブス アトミックロボキッド" -- Japanese Nintendo Switch / PlayStation 4 spelling
- "アトミックロボキッド スペシャル" -- Japanese PC Engine spelling
- "アトミックロボキッド" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Commodore User||Arcade||Apr, 1989||9 out of 10||90|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Amiga||Nov, 1990||81 out of 100||81|
|Zzap!||Amiga||Dec, 1990||80 out of 100||80|
|Joystick (French)||TurboGrafx-16||Apr, 1990||80 out of 100||80|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Genesis||Apr, 1991||77 out of 100||77|
|Power Play||Genesis||Mar, 1991||69 out of 100||69|
|Power Play||Amiga||Jan, 1991||62 out of 100||62|
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||Nov, 1990||59 out of 100||59|
|Thunderbolt Games||Genesis||Oct 10, 2004||3 out of 10||30|
|64'er||Commodore 64||Jan, 1991||1 out of 10||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.