Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
SOCIETY IS DEAD.
SO REMAKE IT.
What kind of society will you make? After nuclear war destroyed civilization, the time has come to rebuild.
What will you legalize, and what will you forbid?
Run society the way you want, good or bad, and create a successful settlement.
Keep hundreds of survivors alive in a dangerous wasteland where life is always hard.
CURRENT FEATURES (More Will Be Added in Future Updates)
- CRIME. Citizens who commit crimes and a wide range of social issues as you play.
- JUDGMENT. Act as judge over a range of social issues including abortion, murder, vegetarianism, drug use, cannibalism, and several other controversial topics.
- PUNISHMENT. Choose between execute, long or short prison sentences, tolerate and even encourage for all the issues that happen in your town. Be whatever kind of leader you want.
- BELIEF. Pick what you believe in and share that with others through violence, exile or education so that your laws are listened to.
- OUTSIDERS. Build defences to keep raiders out of your town for good. Or make deals with them so they won't attack you.
- CONTROL. Create and name your own leader character. Use this person to help build your town, or explore the world for salvage and special upgrades. Walk around your town.
- SURVIVE. Starting out with nothing, slowly build a large settlement that can keep hundreds of people fed, watered, healthy, housed and entertained, if you can. Convert ruined houses and offices into useful buildings or loot them for supplies!
- Custom difficulty mode lets you tweak the experience to be as brutal or gentle as you like.
- Play just for fun, as a sandbox simulation, or complete set challenges to build the ultimate settlement.
- Over 33 types of structure to consider building, each with a unique appearance and use.
- 9 huge, handcrafted environments to try and build a town in ranging from deserts, to tropical islands, to snowy mountains.
- A large degree of randomisation to make replaying and building a different society challenging and rewarding.
- Face up to the problems of poor sanitation, plague and how to treat the elderly.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Atomic Society: The Post-Apocalyptic Town Building Game. (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.