Attack of the Saucerman! Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBack Cover - Playstation:
- Blast'em up action with original weapons like Love bombs, Smart bombs, Lightning and Hoop Lasers
- Cartoon style humor features the funny, desperate antics of Ed and the hilarious, troublesome cast of Neds.
- Multiple pathways through the game create hours of game play
- Travel through time visiting over 24 levels set in 5 historic time periods, including Prehistoric, Aztec, and Victorian worlds
- Fly on hover boards, duck, crawl, jump, and more!
- Beautiful graphics and full 3D environment
Contributed by Jeanne (76381) on Nov 25, 2003.
IT'S A BIRD! IT'S A PLANE!Yes, it's Ed the Alien from the Grimloid Intergalactic Empire. The evil money hungry aliens have set up an illegal Ned farm on Earth and now Earth's fragile ecosystem is at rick. Help Ed fly through 24 levels of super-fast blasting arcade action game play on a maneuverable hover board. Save the Earth's ecosystem by capturing all the cute, trouble-making, yellow Neds, while fighting off alien bosses, Ned hunters, and more!
NO, WAIT, IT'S ED.... ED THE ALIEN???
Attack of the Saucerman crams all the style and humor of a sci-fi ‘B’ movie into an addictive and hilarious action game. Take on the role of Ed, a blue collar worker (and alien) from the Grimloid intergalactic empire, and fly your way through 28 levels of super-fast blasting arcade gameplay. With your highly maneuverable flying saucer and a host of weapons, you’ll carry out missions, wipe out your enemies and last but not least, collect as many Neds as you can.
Contributed by Jeanne (76381) on Oct 10, 2002.