Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Attrition: Tactical Fronts is a quick play, turn-based strategy game for 1-2 players. Matches can take as little as 5 minutes while offering strategic variety and depth.
- Hex-based, turn-based gameplay, like a digital board game
- 17 mission single-player campaign to learn unit and terrain types and combinations, overcome challenging scenarios and attain mechanical mastery
- AI skirmishes on infinite randomly generated maps and developer or player-created custom maps
- 1v1 online multiplayer (friend invites, stat tracking and player progression coming soon)
- In-game map editor to create your own single- and multi-player scenarios, with Steam Workshop support
- 11 different units and 15 terrain types provide varying tactical engagements
- Point-buy army requisition, pick your own preferred unit composition, or try to counter your opponent's picks
Attrition: Tactical Fronts is made by Cardboard Keep, a small indie team in Canberra, Australia. Attrition is our third game on Steam.
Check out Cardboard Keeps entire catalogue of games for more amazing experiences!
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Attrition: Tactical Fronts (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.