Descriptionauto modellista is cel-shaded racing game featuring many high performance cars from different manufacturers, including Mazda, Honda, Toyota, and Subaru, as well as some Japanese concept cars.
The game has a few modes: garage life, two-player split screen, time trial, and arcade. Garage life is the main mode in the game. Here the player will race with any of the cars they have unlocked over seven levels, each with a different number of races. The player will need to finish first in some or all of the races to move to the next level. Winning these races unlocks new parts, items, and cars. In the garage, the player may customize the appearance of their car with stickers and body parts previously won. It's also possible to tune the car by adjusting brakes, suspension, tires, etc.
The US version of the game also supports on-line play (broadband only).
- "a" -- Official abbreviation
- "아우토 모델리스타" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: AC Cobra
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Honda Civic
- Automobile: Honda Integra
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Honda S2000
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan 350Z
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota 2000GT
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Gameplay feature: Interior decorating
- Middleware: CRI
- Visual technique / style: Cel shaded
There are no reviews for this game.
|Play.tm||PlayStation 2||Dec 06, 2002||72 out of 100||72|
|VGcore||PlayStation 2||Jul 28, 2006||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Mag'64||GameCube||Oct 18, 2003||70 out of 100||70|
|IGN||PlayStation 2||Mar 28, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|GamePro (US)||PlayStation 2||Apr 21, 2003||3.5 out of 5||70|
|TeamXbox||Xbox||Jan 30, 2004||6.9 out of 10||69|
|Game Revolution||PlayStation 2||Apr, 2003||B-||67|
|Nintendojo||GameCube||2003||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Deeko||Xbox||2004||5 out of 10||50|
|The Video Game Critic||PlayStation 2||May 01, 2003||D+||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
PlayStation 2 Credits