Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)A throwback to the survival horror and mystery games of the original PlayStation, Back in 1995 faithfully re-creates everything from this all-but-forgotten era of games.
Be transported to a world both concrete and indistinct, where you must uncover the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your daughter, the catastrophe that shook the city, and why you’ve decided to finally return.
Back in 1995 was created as a labour of love by indie developer Takaaki Ichijo as a means to replicate the unique feeling he had from his first gaming experiences: the PlayStation and the Sega Saturn.
- Get lost in the nostalgic world of retro 3D graphics, including low res models, texture warping, CRT emulation, and fixed CCTV style camera angles.
- Relive the mystery game genre with an old-school user interface and tank controls.
- Explore a sparse cityscape in the year 1995, littered with clues about the past.
- Interact with a cast of damaged characters whose intentions you can never truly know.
- Uncover the mystery of yourself, your daughter, and what happened to the city.
* D-pad recommended
* A 720p or greater screen resolution is required
* Approximate playtime is 2-3 hours
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Back in 199564" -- New Nintendo 3DS title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Garage Band Gamers||Xbox One||Jun 02, 2019||5 out of 10||50|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||May 27, 2019||40|
|Gaming Age||PlayStation 4||Jul 02, 2019||D-||16|
|Gaming Age||PS Vita||Jul 02, 2019||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Back in 1995 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.