DescriptionBack to the Future II is a collection of five arcade and puzzle games.
Based on the second installment of the popular Hollywood series Back to the Future, this movie conversion has Marty McFly and Doc Brown travel through time to stop their arch-rival Biff from changing the future. The game consists of five parts, each inspired by one of the movie's most memorable scenes:
- Hoverboard Chase: A Paperboy clone without newspapers, but with isometric levels and lots of enemies to dodge.
- Jennifer Rescue: Guide Marty's girlfriend Jennifer out of the house without her meeting one of the four family members. Open and close doors to make the persons go from one room to the next in this top-down puzzle sequence.
- Beat Biff: A side-scrolling beat-em-up sequence in the tradition of Double Dragon. Fight your way through a grim 1985 by jumping, hitting and kicking at Biff's lackeys.
- Band Puzzle: Rearrange the mixed-up parts of an animated picture of the school band in this sliding block puzzle. The clock is ticking.
- Hoverboard Chase 2: Another hoverboard sequence, similar to the first one, only this time set in 1955.
There are no promo images for this game
- "回到未來II" -- Chinese Title (Tradition)
- "Regreso Al Futuro - Parte II" -- Spanish Title
- "Paluu Tulevaisuuteen 2" -- Finnish Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Back to the Future licensees
- Genre: Sliding block / tile puzzle
- Inspiration: Movies
- Setting: Future now Past
There are no reviews for this game.
|Joystick (French)||Atari ST||Oct, 1990||77 out of 100||77|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Atari ST||Sep, 1990||75 out of 100||75|
|Atari ST User||Atari ST||Sep, 1990||65 out of 100||65|
|Joystick (French)||SEGA Master System||Dec, 1991||64 out of 100||64|
|Commodore Format||Commodore 64||Oct, 1990||59 out of 100||59|
|Power Play||Commodore 64||Nov, 1990||48 out of 100||48|
|Power Play||Atari ST||Oct, 1990||46 out of 100||46|
|GamesCollection||SEGA Master System||Jun 14, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
|64'er||Commodore 64||Nov, 1990||4 out of 10||40|
|Power Play||DOS||Nov, 1990||35 out of 100||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crapshoot (A humorous review on PC Gamer)