Backpacker: The Lost Florence Gold Mine Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsOfficial Web Site:
An ancient indian myth called the "Cave of Death"...
- Full screen graphics.
- A rich story with highly developed characters.
- Challenging Puzzles.
- Large Natural World. Over one hundred scenes.
- Engaging Game Play.
- Fully digitized speech for a variety of characters.
- Completely digitized original soundtrack.
- Natural world sound effects enhance the sense of outdoor realism.
- Easy point and click interface.
- Actual plant identification techniques used to solve the game.
- Utilizes plants and animals indigenous in the geographic Northwest.
- Based on authentic Indian lore.
Contributed by MAT (201208) on Sep 09, 2001.
A 60 year-old unsolved murder mystery...
A strange note, a desperate plea for help...
Adventures await you along the trails of the Great Northwest as you pursue unsolved mysteries in the role of Detective Chuck McBlade.
Hiking, Hang-gliding, Rock Climbing, White Water Rafting, Wild Animal Encounters, Nature Discoveries, and more...