Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Badass Hero is a rogue-lite action-platformer, set in a comic book universe. Experience fast-paced hit-and-run gameplay. And never do the same thing twice, thanks to procedurally generated levels and random items. All in highly refined, modern, hi-res 2D art.
Somehow chaos has entered the comic book multiverse and your whole world has gone nuts. That’s how your story starts: You’re from a long-gone era, and were once a great hero, but now things have gotten worse – your powers have been lost! Your quest is simple, yet deadly – you need to write your story anew and relive your greatest accomplishments. Order will be restored when and only when you prove you are the true Badass Hero.
Your guns are your best friends, and ink is the new gold – collect it from defeated enemies to upgrade your hero. The more dynamic and forceful your play style, the greater the rewards! There’s a cost though – stay focused at all times, or you’ll die sooner than you think.
- Comic book setting – dive into comic book reality with Metal Slug inspired visuals.
- Action platforming with 360° shooting – jump, dash, shoot, slash and blow things up like a real badass!
- Procedurally generated levels – you’ll never know what waits for you around the corner.
- Customizable character – take advantage of Steam Workshop and make the hero your own.
- Permadeath with character progression – you’ll keep the collected ink even if you die.
- Three unique comic stories to playthrough:
- Face the awakening Evil God in "Quetzalcoatl’s Awakening",
- Defeat the Nazis in "Operation Crimson Dusk",
- Defend the Earth from alien invasion in "The Last Stand on Earth".
- Lots of game-changing items and weapons – wreak havoc on your enemies with shotguns, machine guns, rocket launchers and other firearms. Don’t forget about defense too – choose the best armor possible!
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "恶棍英雄" -- Chinese spelling
- "Fury Unleashed" -- second PC Steam release title since 7th August 2018
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||May 15, 2020||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||May 07, 2020||80|
|Video Chums||Xbox One||May 13, 2020||80|
|4Players.de||Xbox One||May 08, 2020||78 out of 100||78|
|4Players.de||Windows||May 08, 2020||78 out of 100||78|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||May 08, 2020||78 out of 100||78|
|4Players.de||Nintendo Switch||May 08, 2020||78 out of 100||78|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Xbox One||Jun 19, 2020||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Badass Hero (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.