Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
SynopsisLocation is the ancient capital city Nanjing, China. And time is when spring turns into summer.
While visiting his sick father, college student Wei Qiuwu accidentally encountered a concertina playing little girl in the hospital.
An inharmonious pair, seemingly. But soon, Wei Qiuwu became a good friend of Li Jiayun, the little player. And both of them act as an indispensable tune in each other's life.
With the accompaniment of sedate Nurse Yang Qin and cheerful high school student He Jia, the story surrounding Li Jiayun is about to begin...
After they get familiar with each other, He Jia guide Wei Qiuwu and Li Jiayun to visited a lot of interesting places, acquainted with a variety of people and encountered with a diversity of things.
They became an inseparable trio as well as good friends, everything looks like blissful. Until one day, Yang Qin unveiled Wei Qiuwu the cruel truth under a fairy-tale cover...
- The official sequel of Shan Gui.
- A storyline of 8 to 12 hours, with multiple routes and endings.
- Without an absolute "right choice", different ending contains different meaning.
- An unordinary story, theme with love and caring in ordinary daily life.
- An modern story happened in an ancient country.
- Main characters with full voice.
- Delicate and realistic backgroud pictures, field recording ambient sound to makes you felt you were in the scene.
- Over 20 wonderful background music tracks, which include varieties of music genres.
- 2560×1440 resolution for game and 4096×2304 for CGs.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "百曲" -- Chinese spelling
- "Bai Qu: Hundred of Melodies" -- tag-lined title (Steam)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bai Qu (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.