Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Ballistic Overkill is a fast paced PvP shooter. Easy pick up and play, no complicated setups or rules: it’s kill or be killed!
- Over 80 weapons
- 7 Classes
- 10 Maps
- 4 Game Modes
- Steam Market integration
Select one of 7 classes, each with their own skills and weapons. Make multiple loadouts with each, creating different builds within the same character. No wimpy support classes, in Ballistic everyone is a killer!
- Berserker – deadly close combat rushdown expert
- Vanguard – master of field survival and assault specialist
- Wraith – infiltrator and ranged assassin
- Shadow – master of speed and stealth assassinations
- Grenadier – bane of the campers and explosions maniac
- Tank – towering machine-gun toting survival expert
- Marksman – perceptive and adaptable intelligence specialist
With over 80 weapons ingame, there's ever a new way to kill your enemies in Ballistic. But even better, all weapons have droppable skins that you can trade and/or sell through the Steam Market system. Every couple of months, the drop Season changes, allowing players to drop different skins and seek different accessories.
- Class based lockboxes
- 2-4 drops per week
- No keys required to open lockboxes
- 5 different item rarities: common, advanced, special, elite and legendary
- Collect skins to gain access to special season based accessories
Maps and Modes
From parks, to malls, to abandoned hospitals and factories, Ballistic covers a wide variety of locations in its 10 maps. Some are large and some are small, but all of them have personality and something that makes it unique. All maps have multiple game modes available, including:
- Team Deathmatch
- Free for All
- Capture Point
- King of the Hill
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.