Not an American user?
PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Enter mankind’s greatest conflict with Battlefield™ V as the series goes back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Take on physical, all-out multiplayer with your squad in modes like the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms, or witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories. As you fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe, enjoy the richest and most immersive Battlefield yet.
• World War 2 as You’ve Never Seen It Before.
• 64-Player Multiplayer in the Chaos of All-Out War.
• The Most Immersive Battlefield Yet.
• Play Untold War Stories.
• Tides of War – New content drops transport you to a variety of key WW2 locations, where new battlefields and gear await.
Game contains In-Game Purchases
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Network Players 2-64 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
50GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
©2018 Electronic Arts Inc. Battlefield and Battlefield V are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
NO WEAPON, VEHICLE OR GEAR MANUFACTURER IS AFFILIATED WITH OR HAS SPONSORED OR ENDORSED THIS GAME.
*Conditions and restrictions apply. See www.battlefield.com/disclaimers for details.
- "戰地風雲 V" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "战地风云 V" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "バトルフィールドV" -- Japanese spelling
- "배틀필드 V" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
- "BFV" -- Common abbreviation
- "Battlefield V: Standard Edition" -- PlayStation 4 download title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Frostbite 3
- Aircraft: A6M Zero
- Aircraft: DH.98 Mosquito
- Aircraft: Junkers Ju 87
- Aircraft: Junkers Ju 88
- Aircraft: Messerschmitt Bf 109
- Aircraft: P-51 Mustang
- Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Battlefield series
- Battlefield V series
- Gameplay feature: Color-blind mode
- Genre: Battle Royale
- Japanese PlayStation 4 games with full English support
- Middleware: Enlighten
- Middleware: FaceFX
- Middleware: FairFight/GameBlocks
- Middleware: Navpower
- Physics Engine: Havok
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Nov 15, 2018||88 out of 100||88|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Nov 18, 2018||87 out of 100||87|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Nov 15, 2018||85 out of 100||85|
|PC Invasion (INC Gamers)||Windows||Nov 15, 2018||4 out of 5||80|
|Link Cable Gaming||PlayStation 4||Nov 30, 2018||7.8 out of 10||78|
|USgamer||Xbox One||Nov 15, 2018||3.5 out of 5||70|
|Edge||Xbox One||Jan, 2019||7 out of 10||70|
|Wireframe||Xbox One||Dec 06, 2018||63 out of 100||63|
|Gamer.no||Xbox One||Nov 19, 2018||6 out of 10||60|
|Rock, Paper, Shotgun||Windows||Nov 13, 2018||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Windows Credits (3270 people)
3174 developers, 96 thanks
In loving memory of:
Online Software Engineers:
Mustafa Abd ur Rehman, Anders Hallberg, Anders Johansson, Daniel Dahlkvist, Erik Fahlén, Hampus Huledal, Jakob Pogulis, Jakob Törmä Ruhl, Jonas Eriksson, Karl‑Johan Karlsson, Kirsten Tischer, Kevin Moore, Linus Neuman, Maksym Taranov, Mattias Unger, Mikael Lagré, Oskar Forsslund, Petter Lundgren, Vincent CogneSenior VFX Artists: