Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Battlepillars is a real-time tug-of-war strategy game from the team behind Draw a Stickman: EPIC in which you command caterpillars armed to the teeth with flamethrowers, sticky honey, mines, machine guns, and more!
Utilize the best strategies and combinations, from blitzkrieg battlepillars armed with only their feet to heavily armored, cannon wielding, rocket launching tankerpillars. You decide! Still not enough? Perfect your strategies in the Test Zone, then take the battle online against your friends. Need to prove you’re the best? Climb up the leaderboards by tackling Endless Mode!
Gold Edition Content
- Battlepillars Gold Edition includes the Battlepillars Original Soundtrack and Concept Artbook!
- Intuitive controls and keyboard hotkeys
- Improved and rebalanced difficulty and progression
- Improved art and sound quality
Four Ways to Play
- Campaign - Conquer your way through the single-player campaign with more than 50 unique levels and 5 menacing bosses!
- Multiplayer - Take the battle online and challenge your friends in real-time skirmish matches!
- Test Zone - Experiment with new strategies in the Test Zone!
- Endless - Survive as long as possible against the combined onslaught of the red caterpillar army with frantic arcade-style gameplay!
- Choose from a wide variety of weapons, armor, and support segments. Ray guns, flamethrowers, rockets, and more!
- Call upon powerful woodland allies like the Wizard Turtle and Larry the Bird!
- Customize your game plan! Use tankerpillars to bulldoze your way to the enemy base, or send in kamikazepillars to surround your enemies!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Battlepillars (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.