DescriptionAfter a nuclear war, the few survivors entered an underground tunnel network below the city of Cholo, waiting for the day when radiation has faded to a safe level. However, because the radiation was higher than anticipated, the computer malfunctioned, keeping people underground. It is your job to send a group of robot droids above the surface to disable the system.
You have a first-person view of the robot currently under control. You start with a RAT Droid named Rizzo, but can find and gain control of others including air droids. When you find the computer room you can connect your droid to the terminal and run programs such as the Pass1Txt password list for other robots.
Watch out for the robot guards who shoot at you - try to find weaponry of your own. Only a small area of Cholo is inhabitable, so listen out for Geiger Counter clicks as you get close to the wasteland areas - these will weaken your droid. A map is provided, which also indicates where the teleporters are.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the BBC Micro release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (Firebird, Amstrad CPC) (For Amstrad CPC464: exhibit reference ID CH41409; additional material.)
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (Firebird, BBC Micro) (For BBC Micro: exhibit reference ID CH20844; additional material.)
- Commodore 64 Boxed Sets (For C64: high quality game packaging digitalisations. Include box, manual, brochure, additional material.)
- CPC-Power (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; game packaging; manual digitalizations; goodies; advertisement; magazine reviews; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; game packaging; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- Kio's home (For ZX Spectrum: additional material including – photographed cassete inlay; snapshots; downloadable releases.)
- Lemon 64 (For C64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (video game) (Encyclopaedic entry for combined platforms.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (For ZX Spectrum: magazine game reviews in HTML.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.