Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Beeftacular is a fast-paced platformer where you play as a chunk of beef! You must clean levels by destroying all the rotten meat as fast as possible. To do this you can use melee slash attacks, ranged projectile attacks, and the environment. You only have a few seconds per level so you must be quick and precise. The restart button will be your best friend!
This game is not just for hardcore platformer fans but also for beginners and casual players, but don't expect the later levels to be easy. This platformer still has some pretty beefy challenges.
Play Beeftacular for fun or try to be better than your friends and other players by memorizing every level and setting one world record after the other.
The game also has a built-in level editor! Get creative and share your levels with your friends and the world, or just subscribe to some of the custom levels in the steam workshop. This way the fun never ends!
- Over 100 handcrafted levels
- Easy-To-Use Level Editor
- Steam Workshop for custom levels
- 3 different difficulty levels
- Set World Records and compare your runs to your friends and the world
- Do speedruns through the whole game using Speedrun mode
- Very juicy particle effects
- Gamepad Support
- Game Skins that will change the entire theme of Beeftacular
- You don't like blood? No Problem! Just change the skin!
- Steam Leaderboards
- Smooth Menus
- Short and fast levels
- Beautiful sound effects
- A variety of different traps and special objects to make the game even more exciting
- Steam Achievements
Inspired by 10 Seconds Ninja, Beeftacular polishes known platformer features and brings them to a new level. If you like quick platformers, smooth gameplay and the option to create your own levels, you will love Beeftacular!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Beeftacular (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.