Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Beekyr Reloaded is an hardcore cute'em up game (shoot'em up with bees). The game breaks molds, moving away from the typical STG game, avoiding the space theme mixing vertical and horizontal scrolling stages with fun game mechanics. Each stage is very different from the previous: one level we could be fighting poisonous scorpions, another defending the hive collecting pollen, dodging bee-eaters, raiding dark caves protected by the most evil of wasps: Hornets.
- Mold-breaking theme: Based in the treacherous world of insects.
- 'Shmup first-play' friendly gameplay: Novice mode and 'Generic Shoot’em up/STG Tutorial' to enable new players understand and enjoy all shmup games.
- Horizontal and Vertical stages with very different game formats!
- 17 cool bosses to fight
- Tons of secrets: multiple playable characters, multiple endings, unlockable stages / worlds, retro visual effects.
- Real co-op multiplayer mode
- Enormous re-playability: 4 different stage combinations that might offer from 18 to 29 stages. Depending on game events / difficulty mode
- Global rank system, achievements
- Natural hazards in each level (storms, waterfalls, wind, rocks, darkness...)
- Powerups system. Innovatives 'Bee-squad' bomb and 'Bee-swarm' flock attack!
- Precise analog or digital controls: Steam and Xbox 360 controller support
- Scanlines monitor effect
- Amazing soundtrack
- Novice: (19 Stages)
Learn how to play a shoot'em up game (a.k.a shmup) and get ready for the real action.
- Arcade: (25 Stages)
Play the game at its original difficulty designed to have you playing for hours to reach a total completed game.
- Bullet hell: (28 Stages)
Play the game similar to a bullet hell game, plus some extra levels.
- Expert: (28 Stages)
Play the game harder and with some extra levels.
- Elite: (18 Stages)
Play the game even harder, beat the game and receive at home a reward from Kaleidogames if you are one of the first few to accomplish it.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Beekyr Reloaded (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.