missing cover art
PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Prepare your paddle for brick-breaking RPG action!
7 Dooms exist in this world, with legendary monsters waiting for your challenge! Turn your system on its side and operate the dragon paddle to fight through 120 challenging stages of brick-breaking action. Earn experience points and increase the strength and spell powers of your paddle as you take on a totally unique gaming experience mixing classic brick-breaking gameplay with RPG elements.
• A unique mix of RPG and brick-breaking gameplay played vertically on your system
• Destroy all the blocs on each stage to progress and clear the land of evil
• Earn experience points and level up as you clear each stage
• Use special moves like squash hits, shake-the-wall and plasma cannon
• Battle powerful boss enemies at the end of each zone
• Fight against your friends via wireless play
Beta Bloc © Tamsoft. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Published by D3Publisher. Developed by Tamsoft.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "Simple 2500 Series Portable Vol. 5: The Block Kuzushi Quest - Dragon Kingdom" -- Japanese PSP title
- "SIMPLE2000シリーズ Vol.106 THE ブロックくずしクエスト~DragonKingdom~" -- Japanese spelling
- "Simple 2000 Series Vol. 106: The Block Kuzushi Quest - Dragon Kingdom" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.