Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
- Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse edition is an addictive fast paced top down shooter game. Slaughter tons of zombies and try to avoid sharp saws while the battery of your flashlight is slowly draining.
- Perfect to play when you want some fast action and have not much time or while you are on a queue for another game , this is a small re-playable arcade game, the objectives included are: Score Chase (with online leaderboards), unlock weapons and hats, achievements.
- Blackout Z is based on a free game that I made for Ludum Dare 39 the "Slaughterhouse edition" includes more weapons, better graphics, improved gameplay, more tracks and more...
- You should defend yourself from zombies by shooting at them and running when you're out of bullets, but be carefull with the saws, they are preety sharp!
- The battery of your flashlight are aways draining, so don't forget to pick up batteries before it's too dark.
- Remember: Kill zombies, avoid saws and pick battery.
- Get a higher score by killing zombies before the combobar ends. The multiplier increases every 10 kills.
- Fast paced arcade experience.
- Addictive gameplay.
- Unlock new weapons and hats.
- Awesome 7 tracks original soundtrack.
- Steam leaderboards achievements and trading cards (coming soon).
- Steam cloud support.
NukGames is a solo indie game developer (and a zombie killer on the free hours) from Brazil, focused in bringing great small arcade games with retro visuals, modern twists and the smoothest gameplay.
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy my game, now let the slaughter begins!
Paulo Brunassi - NukGames
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Blackout Z: Slaughterhouse Edition (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.