Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
What is it about?
Darkness fell upon the world. Dark portals appear throughout the land. It is up to the knights to protect their kingdom and stop evil from spreading and taking over the world.
Expand your castle, hire an army and destroy the dark portals.
Prepare your units for battle by choosing the skills they master and equipment they wield! The main map has lots of possible random encounters and events that you can participate in.
Engage the evil enemy in turn based battles and show who's the real owner of the land!
After one map has been completed - the game state is saved and player can choose the permanent perks (getting more resources from some events, unlocking new units, etc) before the next map is started.
There are 5 bosses, but you won't be able to easily defeat them unless you participate in side-encounters that will allow you to make your army larger.
- Micromanage units by selecting what skills to train on them and what equipment to use
- Units get better at the chosen skills after they use them
- Turn-based battles with up to 16 units at once
- Over 25 unique unit types, more than 60 abilities total
- Hire heroes that give bonuses to your units and can be revived after death
- Unlock new map events as you progress in the game
- XML format items, easily editable and open for modifications
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.