Not an American user?
DescriptionBlast Doors is a 3D multi-player shareware game that was originally designed for the Total Entertainment Network.
The game's back story is of a world ravaged by scare resources and of the conflicts that resulted from this. Enter a helpful arms company, Militech - Bigger Guns For A Brighter Tomorrow, produced a range of easily affordable nuclear weapons so that these conflicts could be resolved quickly and with minimum fuss.
In the game the player has a base, a canon, and an arsenal of ordinance ranging from tracer shells to tactical nuclear weapons. The object of the game is to wipe out the opponents base before they can destroy yours.
Shells are aimed by setting a direction and an elevation and firing as fast and as accurately as possible. As explosions create craters players will frequently find themselves firing at opposing bases from deep within a hole.
Many features of the game can be customised;
- the number of opponents
- preferences for music and sound effects
- the amount of cash available to buy weapons
- special weapons that become available as the payer progresses and accumulates prestige
- the terrain
- the number of rounds in a game, and
- the level of AI skill
There are no promo images for this game
- "Blast Doors II" -- Network-multiplayer compatible version
Part of the Following Groups
- 10 Tons of Games: Mega Collection 1 (games included)
- Total Entertainment Network (TEN) multiplay platform
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Get Blast Door game.||2||Kabushi (257787)
Mar 11, 2021
There is no trivia on file for this game.
piltdown_man (211206) added Blast Doors (Windows) on Dec 20, 2010