🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII > Credits?

Freeman (65099) on 8/19/2015 12:07 AM · Permalink · Report

Does anyone know of a source that has the complete credits for this game? I was using this video but the credits abruptly end.

Rwolf (22827) on 8/21/2015 10:52 PM · Permalink · Report

Sorry, I also looked at that video for the same purpose, some time ago, didn't find another yet.

(Unfortunately this is a game that requires you to play through all the missions before letting you see the credits, at least on the PC version, but maybe if one can get a late save-game from someone, it could be done with minimum of fuzz.)

Sciere (930490) on 8/21/2015 11:00 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Many eyes here have seen that video apparently. I've learned it the hard way plenty of times to check if credits videos don't end abruptly, if the screen doesn't go dark halfway, if a menu or encoding error doesn't pop up obscuring parts for half a minute etc. =)

Freeman (65099) on 8/22/2015 1:34 AM · Permalink · Report

It's just weird in this case. If the video is called 'Game X ending', I won't assume the credits are complete since many people don't consider the credits that important and might just cut them out. But the whole point of this video is the credits, so why not just record the whole thing?