Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)'Blood & Gold: Caribbean!' is a blend of economic strategy and open-world RPG, set in the pirate era of XVII Century Caribbean. The game is based on the significantly improved Mount & Blade: Warband engine.
Free for all previous owners of 'Caribbean!', Blood & Gold brings community's most wanted features, such as an addition of the Native tribes, reworked locations and strategy map, playable female character, special missions and other numerous tweaks and improvements.
Decide your own role and create your own adventure in Blood & Gold!
You could start out as a mercenary, accept an assassination mission, collect your reward, walk into a tavern and spend it all in a game of blackjack. Pick up a hooker, lend "protection" services to her procurer and get hit with a stool in your face during a street fight.
Get enslaved and sent to work in a mine, escape with your fellow prisoners, beat all the guards, then rob convoys with an army of former slaves. Save some gold, buy your first plantation and get rich by trading sugar.
Marry a governor's daughter, acquire a colony to rule and declare war against Spain. Spend all your savings on cannons, lose 10 boats and a corvette during a sea siege. Rush in first during a breach of the fortress in Havana and die from your own flagship's friendly fire.
- Reworked version of the original game with a lot of new additions and improvements, free for all previous owners of "Caribbean!".
- Gather your own fleet and army to conquer Caribbean — with detailed management options and a lot customization possibilities on your hand.
- Make use of your business and trading talents by managing your commercial property and convoys.
- Naval battles with controllable ships and boarding fights.
- Special governor and underground missions: assassinations, arsons, seizure of property, protection of brothels and many more.
- With blackjack and hookers: take a break and try to make some money by playing cards.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 25 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Games Arena||Mar 09, 2015||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Blood and Gold: Caribbean! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.