DescriptionBlue's 123 Time Activities is the third Blue's Clues game. Devoted to teaching kids ages 3 to 6 early math and thinking skills, Blue's 123 Time Activities features the characters from the popular preschool television show Blue's Clues. There's a big backyard fair, and emcee Steve greets players in his inimitable fashion. The game is a series of mini-games tied together with the backyard fair theme, each geared toward teaching match and logic skills while it entertains.
A breakdown of the mini-games:
- Baby Bear's Card Game. Players try to be the first to get rid of all their cards. This is a variation of Go Fish - players match shapes and quantities.
- Bell's Souvenir Stand. Players weigh souvenirs to fill requests.
- Felt Friend's Pattern Parade. Players help decorate floats by completing patterns.
- Shovel and Pail's Mother May I? Game. Uses a simple number line to help kids count and add.
- Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper's Snack Stand. Kids sort food items according to their attributes.
- In Tink's Train Ride, players help Tink build his train while learning about adding and subtracting items in the bins.
- Cash Register's Prize Tent is the place to redeem Blue Dollars that have been earned from playing the other activities. Use Blue Dollars to earn a Big Prize. There are 9 parts needed to assemble each Big Prize.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Review Corner||Windows||1999||9.2 out of 10||92|
|SuperKids||Windows||1999||4.5 out of 5||90|
|All Game Guide||Windows||1999||80|
|Macworld||Macintosh||Oct 01, 1999||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.