Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
About the gameEden is a human colony far from Earth. To develop a better society, settlers made an artificial intelligence, BOOR, to help them, but this machine turned against them.
When a little girl accidentally lands on the planet of Eden, she discovers BOOR has taken over and there are only a few survivors left. With her special ability to multiply herself, she'll help them destroy BOOR and reclaim the world.
BOOR is a 2D puzzle-platformer game created by Dazlog Studio.
- More than 80 engaging hand drawn rooms to explore.
- Mind bending puzzles and beautiful scenarios to discover.
- Investigate an alluring but strange world called Eden.
- Collectibles and secrets to uncover.
- Experience the power to multiply yourself.
- OST produced by Paltian (Jacobo Cáceres) accompanies the captivating gameplay.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Boor (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.