Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Bouncy Bob is a simple indie game made by three passion driven yet experienced creators who wanted to make something different than the typical arcade game.
Become a funny gnome named Bouncy Bob and defeat an army of the undead in single player mode.
When you master the unique one button controls invite friends to kick some butt in local multiplayer mode. One of a kind game world is a combination of cartoon horror, German expressionism, light humor and doodle style. But it will not be a walk in the park! Lurking around are sharp spikes, grenades and flying blades. Oh and did I mention the bloodthirsty zombies?
- Standout controls, try it and soon you will forget that you’ve ever played using the typical 4 arrow setup
- Cartoonish violence with dynamic animations.
- 22 single-player / multiplayer arenas (more will be added as interest in the game grows).
- Funny characters and amusing world graphics.
- 3 levels of difficulty / speed (you can choose to play super fast, normal, or almost in slow motion) .
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bouncy Bob (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.