DescriptionBoxcars Casino is a single player, mouse controlled, shareware collection of gambling games.
When the player has signed in and set themselves up with a bankroll and a stake the menu gives them access to the following games with Keno being available via the menu bar;
Craps, Baccarat & Roulette: Each of these games plays with three bands of player bet, one uses $5 - $500 bets, another with $20 - $2000 bets and the last with $100 - $10000 bets. Players are only offered all three bands if they are carrying sufficient cash so, for example, a player with just 450 could play in bands one and two but not the third.
Players are given a stack of coins/tokens which they drag onto the table to make their bets.
- Poker: This offers Five-Card Draw; Five-Card Stud; Seven-Card Stud; Hold 'Em and Dealer's Choice variants of poker. Each can be played with or without wild cards against three or five AI opponents.
- Slots: The game offers a Regular or Progressive slot machine and a choice of four stakes. The same machine is used for both games but the Regular machine has a single win line while the Progressive machine has three win lines
- Blackjack: The player can choose between single-deck blackjack; 2-deck blackjack; 4-deck blackjack and 8-deck blackjack with the same three stake bands as are used for Craps etc.
- Keno: This is not a game that a player can opt to play at will. A Keno game starts every five minutes so, for example, when a hand of poker has finished the player can select the Keno option from the menu bar and, if their timing is right, they can complete a Keno ticket. The game is described in detail in the manual, it supports a standard selection of eight numbers and the use of groups.
Whatever game is in progress when the Keno game starts is suspended as the keno card is displayed alongside the numbers being drawn
Part of the Following Groups
- Craps games
- Gameplay feature: Poker
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Baccarat
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Blackjack
- Roulette games
- Slot Machine games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.