DescriptionBrain Booster is a series of eight timed activities designed to test a player’s mental faculties. The game is set in a school environment and quizzes are marked like an exam. There are three game modes;
- The Ranking Quiz: This quiz uses all activities one after the other if a player’s score exceeds 6000 then they can advance to the next school where the quizzes get harder. A player can only play three of these per day.
- Quick Quiz: Here the player can pick any of the eight games and play it
- Practice Quiz: Here the game’s presenter, Professor Edmund, explains each game and gives the player a simple example for them to work through. When the example has been completed the professor sets the player off with a typical timed set of puzzles. Any of the question types can be skipped.
- A-Z Quiz: The player is given a series of words, just two in the lower levels, each with a letter missing together with the missing letters.
- Sudoku: A mini sudoku puzzle with four squares each with four cells. Played with the mouse.
- Colorex: A series of block moving puzzles, played with the mouse or the arrow keys.
- Series puzzle: The player is shown a sequence of numbers such as 2,3,?,5,6,7 and must supply the missing number, answers entered by the keyboard only
- Word Scramble: Self explanatory, uses only four letter words (at the lower levels)
- Memory Quiz: A 2x2 grid with a coloured shape in each cell, the shapes disappear and the player must place the right shape in each cell.
- Count Experts: The player starts with a number of atoms which are then hidden behind a giant brain. Some atoms are added while others escape. The player has to say how many remain
- Heal The Words: Three six letter words have been disassembled into letter pairs and the player must reassemble them
There are no promo images for this game
- "Brain Booster: Get A Full Brain Workout!" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.