DescriptionLottso! is a browser game combining elements of bingo and lottery. It's played by up to twenty players at the same time. Every player receives a unique set of six cards with several numbers on them. Each round the players get six balls with random numbers on them. The goal is to match these numbers to the numbered spaces on the cards. Every simple match is worth 5 points, a placed star ball is valued at 25 points, and if the player manages to place all six balls before the timer runs out 50 bonus points are awarded. Star balls can be placed on any space, while spaces tagged "Free" accept any kind of ball.
The number of points a card pays out is determined by the amount of spaces it has and the border color (black, silver and gold), the golden one being the most valuable, while the black - the least. Filling all the numbers on a card will activate it and reveal prizes and bonuses. In order to win, the prizes on the back of the cards must be scratched before the next round begins. There are different cards with different rewards:
- Scratch - the back of the card has six prize boxes hiding prizes, and the player scratches until the box with the spoiler is found.
- Match - the goal is to find two identical number in the hidden boxes.
- Charity - when scratching the back of this card, half of the prize will go to the player that gets it, and the other half will be donated to the loser of the round.
- Lottso - the value of the card increases every round if it's not activated by other players in the room.
- Team Lottso - the value of this card increases by 50 points for every additional Team Lottso card activated by any player in that round. Everyone who activates it will earn the total amount.
- Fire Card - after activating it, it will burn any other cards beneath it.
- Super Lottso - to get this card, the player must clear all three card in a column in a single round. It has 12 numbered spaces, and big bonuses on the back.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.