DescriptionBurnout Dominator is an installment of the Burnout series for the PlayStation 2 and the PlayStation Portable systems.
The game is mainly focused on the returned burnouts feature - draining a complete boost meter without stopping which was last seen in Burnout 2: Point of Impact (2004). With return of burnouts feature there were four new game modes added including:
- Maniac Mode - Players need to drive dangerously to get highest scores by earning drifts, air, oncoming and near misses. Chaining burnouts in this mode increases the score multiplier.
- Drift Challenge - Players need to obtain as many feet of drifting as possible. Chaining burnouts also increases the score multiplier here.
- Near Miss Challenge - Similar as Drift Challenge, but player needs to score near miss bonuses.
- Burnout Challenge - Also similar to Drift Challenge, but focusing on obtaining burnouts score.
The game consists of 12 different tracks, in 8 different real world locations. Each track has a forward and a reverse configuration.
Part of the Following Groups
- Burnout series
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Theme: Street racing
|Shikigami no Shiro on wheels.||PlayStation 2||Lain Crowley (6786)|
|AceGamez||PlayStation 2||Apr 06, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Shark||PlayStation 2||Mar 28, 2007||B+||83|
|GameZone||PlayStation 2||Mar 25, 2007||8.2 out of 10||82|
|HonestGamers||PlayStation 2||Mar 26, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Thunderbolt Games||PSP||May 08, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Cheat Code Central||PSP||2007||4 out of 5||80|
|4Players.de||PSP||Apr 02, 2007||79 out of 100||79|
|UGO (UnderGroundOnline)||PlayStation 2||Mar 08, 2007||B||75|
|Gamer 2.0||PSP||Mar 26, 2007||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Game Shark||PSP||Apr 19, 2007||B-||67|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Remove from group||7||Indra was here (20921)
Jun 06, 2014
|Crappy manual?||7||Somebody bring me Sisko! (8)
Aug 29, 2008
SoundtrackBurnout Dominator was the first time any song by the Japanese rock group B'z has been available in any commercial form in the United States.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Burnout Dominator (Information about Burnout Dominator at Wikipedia)