Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Bus is the next generation of city bus driving simulation set in the capital of Germany, Berlin, on a realistic scale of 1:1. Transport passengers on different lines across the city with various busses. Manage your fleet and team up with other drivers online.
This list will be updated along the Early Access.
- Large and detailed Map of the capital city of Germany, Berlin, in a scale of 1:1
- In-Game Line and Route Editors
- In-Game Timetable and Tour Editors
- Boarding and deboarding passengers, including ticket sale.
- AI-Traffic featuring various types of vehicles, pedestrians and complex traffic lights
- Various sights, points of interest and landmarks
- Freedom of movement - walk freely inside the vehicles and the world
- Full day and night cycle with weather and seasons.
- Various control modes: Realistic, Arcade and Custom
- Mouse Control for convenient driving with Keyboard and Mouse only
- Supports many Steering Wheels with or without pedals
- Supports Tobii Eyetracking and TrackIR
- Photo mode for creating your own high quality screenshots
- Two integrated webradio channels: DoubleBass.FM and FlashBass.FM
- More features and content will be added along the Early Access
Early Access Phase 1.0 will be available at the start of the Early Access of The Bus.
- Bus line TXL with various routes
- Two bus variants: Articulated and Solo
- Singleplayer Freeplay mode - drive the bus lines at any time of the year with the vehicle of your choice
- Passenger transport with boarding and deboarding
- Passenger ticket sale
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "The Bus: 城市公交模拟" -- Steam product page Simplified Chinese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.