Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
B.U.T.T.O.N. is a physical party game for 2-8 players.
Step back away from the computer, race to the keyboard/controllers through physical space, and do whatever it takes to win (or to avoid losing). Act like a monkey, jump up and down, wrestle over the keyboard/controllers, cheat your competitors, and above all, expect the unexpected. Brutally unfair tactics are, after all, totally OK now!
- Physical, unpredictable gameplay offers something different from the typical computer game
- Perfect for family events and parties – move around, compete, and enjoy!
- Four players can play simultaneously on only one controller, or eight players on only two controllers
- Tons of different tasks and challenges keep the game fresh and unpredictable
- Award-winning indie sensation, showcased at IndieCade and finalist for the Nuovo Award at the 13th Annual Independent Games Festival
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 3 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZone||Mar 30, 2011||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- B.U.T.T.O.N. (Brutally Unfair Tactics Totally OK Now) (official website)