Not an American user?
DescriptionA "James Bond" action/arcade game based on the movie with the same name. Your aim is to avenge the death of Felix Leiter, who was killed by the drug baron Sanchez.
Technically the game consists of several different vertical scrolling action sequences. In each stage, you must fly, drive or walk through a preset terrain. While doing that, you have to shoot enemies, avoid their shots and collect items (mainly ammunition). Some levels rely more on shooting, while others test your reflexes. There are 6 levels to be completed.
- "רשיון להרוג" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Permis de Tuer" -- French title
- "Lizenz zum Töten" -- German title
- "License to Kill" -- Common mis-spelling
- "Licence to Kill" -- In-game title
- "James Bond 007: Lupa tappaa" -- Finnish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Games Machine (UK)||Aug, 1989||83 out of 100||83|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Jul, 1991||82 out of 100||82|
|Zzap!||Sep, 1989||80 out of 100||80|
|Commodore Format||Jun, 1991||78 out of 100||78|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Sep, 1989||730 out of 1000||73|
|Commodore User||Aug, 1989||70 out of 100||70|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Sep, 1989||6 out of 12||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Cancelled NES PortOriginally, there was a port of Licence to Kill for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) that was written by Simon Nicol. The game was finished but Domark who was the publisher for Licence to Kill did not think that it was worth releasing because it came out quite a while after the film did.
Related Web Sites
- AtariMania (Domark; FI, UK, US; Atari ST) (For Atari ST: game entry database; downloadable release; game packaging; advertisement; manuals; magazine reviews; additional material.)
- AtariMania (Respray, UK, Atari ST) (For Atari ST: game entry database; downloadable release; game packaging; advertisement; manuals; magazine reviews; additional material.)
- CPC-Power (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; game packaging; manual digitalizations; goodies; advertisement; magazine reviews; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; game packaging; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS (Compatibility information page about the original game and its DOSBox versions. )
- Hall of Light (For Amiga: game database entry; digitalised manuals; game packaging; screenshots; additional material.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- MSX Generation (For MSX: game database entry; game packaging; manuals; additional material.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- Walkthrough for License to Kill (covers the DOS version of the game.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (film) (Encyclopaedic entry for the film which was the inspirational source for the game and has a tie-in licence with.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (video game) (Encyclopaedic entry for the combined platforms of the game.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
Martin Smith (79102) added 007: Licence to Kill (Commodore 64) on Oct 05, 2004