Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Apple II/Commodore 64/DOS (US):
SHARPEN YOUR MENTAL SKILLS OR LEARN TO PLAY GOLF
GOLF'S BEST St. Andrews Links isn't just a game. It's as close as you can come to all the magic of this legendary course without actually making the trip to Scotland. That's because GOLF'S BEST uses advanced computer graphics to actually simulate the layout and character of the world's most famous courses. And does it to a tee!
You'll discover that each hole is represented in monochrome and color and simulated exactly to scale. The layout is absolutely faithful to St. Andrews Links, with sand traps, water hazards, trees and bushes, roughs and out-of-bounds areas. Even the undulations in the terrain and vagaries of the wind at St. Andrews are included. Pin placement varies from game to game. You decide whether you want to play from medal or championship tees. So, select your first club. St. Andrews awaits!
• True Simulation
• Easy To Use
• Save A Game Feature
• Beautiful Color Graphics
• Sound Effects
• Close Ups and Aerial Views of Each Hole
• Medal and Championship Tees
• Changes in Pin Placements
• Special Effects on Birdies, Eagles, and Holes-In-One
• Score Card
• Club Distance Chart
• Surface Undulations - Fairways and Greens
• Wind Factors that Range from 5 to 25 m.p.h.
• Choose Your Own Clubs
• 1-4 Players
• One of a Series of High Quality Software from 1 Step Software, Inc.
Contributed by ryanbus84 (36882) on Aug 03, 2015.