DescriptionA more accurate title for this would be "Horace Goes Skiing, but only if he can brave a Frogger clone first", as you start the game by having to reach the ski shop to get skis, and then get back across to reach the slopes. The road is full of cars and bikes, contact with each of which costs $10 in ambulance fees out of your starting $40, and the skis themselves cost $10.
The actual skiing section has a pseudo-3D view, similar to a roving camera mounted above the course. Your task is to cut between the red and blue sets of flags, without hitting any of the trees on the course. Light contact with these will allow you to carry on; heavy contact breaks your skis and sends you back to the first section of the game (which you also return to after completing each of the courses).
There are no promo images for this game
- "Horacio Esquiador" -- Spanish title
- "Horace Goes Ski-Ing" -- Alternate spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Commodore 64 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Your Commodore||Oct, 1984||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Kio's home (For ZX Spectrum: additional material including – photographed cassette inlay; snapshots; downloadable releases.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for the combined platforms of the game.)
- World of Spectrum (Archive file / Download and play links / Additional material / Remakes / Player reviews / Magazine references / Magazine adverts)