DescriptionAfter collecting heaps of treasures from his previous two adventures, Jack and the Beanstalk and Giant's Revenge, Jack was able to afford his own house which has several rooms, some basement rooms and caves, a garden, a large maze, and even a roof that leads up to the moon where there are more locations to explore. Jack arrives at the living room and has to go around the house collecting objects. All this luxury comes at a price for Jack; his pets do not like his new house and have gone amok. Jack must be careful not to get in their way.
Unlike the other two games, the player is free to go wherever they like, not just on a very narrow, preset path. If the player touches any pets, this will result in a loss of life. In this case, Jack returns to the location where he died, instead of having to start over. The score is by percentage of collected objects.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Games, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
- YouTube (for ZX Spectrum: Walkthrough demonstration (no comments).)