DescriptionMoon Cresta is a vertical scrolling shoot-'em-up. The action involves the player moving their ship along the base of the screen, while wave after wave of aliens come towards it. The yellow aliens split when shot, while the magenta ones are the toughest of all. Once the coast is clear, the player must attempt to manually dock their ship in a limited amount of time. Docking successfully will earn the player bonus points.
- "街机档案 月冠登陆艇" -- Chinese PlayStation 4 spelling
- "月冠登陆艇" -- Chinese spelling
- "Arcade Hits: Moon Cresta" -- PlayStation title
- "Arcade Archives: Moon Cresta" -- PlayStation 4 title
- "アーケードアーカイブス ムーンクレスタ" -- Japanese PlayStation 4 spelling
- "ムーンクレスタ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Commodore 64 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Commodore Force||Aug, 1993||70 out of 100||70|
|Zzap!||Jun, 1985||63 out of 100||63|
|Commodore User||Jun, 1985||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.