Mutant Monty Trivia (Commodore 64)
ReferencesMonty Python: The game as a whole, makes several allusions to the respective British surreal comedy group, including:
- part of the title (Monty).
- level 4: Terry Gilliam's iconic illustrated foot which is present in the introduction of the comedy series by the same authors - Monty Python's Flying Circus - appears as a resident enemy of the same level.
- level 10 (title): "The Desolate Wastes of Pi-Thon".
- level 24 (title): "Something Completely Different". Is a traditional phrase used as a match cut/transitional scene, on the referred comedy series - And Now for Something Completely Different.
- Game Over: Terry Gilliam's illustrated pointing hand, also part of the iconic universe of the group, appears here as the pointing hand which pushes "Monty" all over the screen when the game is over.