DescriptionStationfall is a text adventure game and a sequel to Planetfall, featuring the same protagonist who has been promoted from Ensign Seventh Class to Lieutenant First Class. However, the current work in the Stellar Patrol seems to be less satisfying than before, as the Lieutenant has to deal with boring paperwork. One day the Lieutenant receives an assignment that involves accompanying a spacetruck to a space station and picking up a load of "Request for Stellar Patrol Issue Regulation Black Form Binders Request Form Forms". The Lieutenant travels to the space station with his robotic side-kick Floyd. Once they arrive, they find it deserted, with only an ostrich and an Arcturian balloon creature left untouched. The two must investigate the station and find out what happened.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Stationfall: Floyd is back in the Boffoid Sequel to Planetfall." -- Tag-lined title
- "Stationfall - a science fiction story" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
- Games made into books
- Physical Bonus Content: Embroidery
- Planetfall series
- Setting: Space station / Spaceship
There are no reviews for the Commodore 64 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Commodore User||Jul, 1987||10 out of 10||100|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Oct, 1987||39 out of 40||98|
|Zzap!||Nov, 1987||87 out of 100||87|
|Commodore Disk User||Nov, 1987||80|
|Your Commodore||Oct, 1987||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Trivia(From Infocom Home Page site)
It contained space station blueprints (envelope, 9 blueprints, 1 legend page), three forms (QX-17-T, JZ-59-G, HB-56-V), and a Stellar Patrol patch (Lieutenant First Class).
Related Web Sites
- Infocom Home Page (The ultimate Infocom fan site.)
- Stationfall Maps (Scientific Sub-Module)
- Stationfall @ Wikipedia (The Stationfall article at Wikipedia)
- The Commodore Zone (All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Stationfall.)