Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)Cabela’s: The Hunt is the most exciting hunting game to the Nintendo Switch™. You will experience the thrill of the hunt while you stalk and kill your prey in some of North America's most famous hunting spots. With local multiplayer, arcade mini-games and season hunt modes, Cabela’s: The Hunt is fun for gamers and hunters alike.
• Three Gameplay Modes: Multiple modes allow players to jump right in or play for hours at higher levels of difficulty. Cabela’s: The Hunt offers modes for both casual and dedicated players - Quick Hunt, Season Hunt and Cabela’s Challenges.
• True Hunting Experience: Adding authenticity, once the hunter finds the target, many factors come into play before pulling the trigger: range, scent, stalking ability, and more.
• Variety of Equipment: Players will need to select the appropriate weapons, supplies and gear to successfully stalk their prey. Players' arsenal includes rifles, shotguns, side arms, and bows as well as a wide variety of calls, scents, blinds, decoys, scopes, an ATV and state-of-the-art GPS mapping technology to aid in their hunt.
• Epic Prey: Hunt Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Elk, and Moose. There are also "Legendary Animals" in each region - coveted trophies including King of Bucks (Bass Pro Shops collection of record sized Whitetail bucks), deer, bears, cougars, coyote, wolves, boars, big horned sheep, turkeys, ducks and more.
• Realistic Settings: Hunters will have ten beautiful realistic expansive environments to explore, each filled with a variety of prey, dangerous animals, hidden landmarks, and fun quick-action missions.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cabela's The Hunt: Championship Edition (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.