Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The film noir stealth game. Calvino Noir is the exploratory, sneaking adventure through the 1930s European criminal underworld. Architecture meets Noir as you become unwillingly entangled in a revolutionist plot. Sneak through sewers, across rooftops, and past guards in this dark and mysterious journey.
Play as a disparate group of low-lifes, loners and last-chancers as they fight for the future of a city sliding slowly into the gutter. The characters of Calvino Noir exist in a moral universe which knows only shades of grey. Some are broken souls, some are merely damaged - but all are fighting to forge a future in an ugly world ruled by those whose hearts are cruel and dark.
Although inspired by the futuristic dystopian visions of Deus Ex and Blade Runner, Calvino Noir is a throwback to an era that could easily be from Earth's past. The game is heavily noir influenced, but at the same time progressive, reflecting a somewhat modernist take on the classic genre.
- Seven levels splits across three acts
- Fully voiced rich and immersive narrative
- Stunning visual style inspired by classic film noir cinema
- Explore a richly detailed and atmospheric world.
- Co-ordinate multiple unique characters with a range of skills
- Use stealth or brute force to face those that stand in your way.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|411mania.com||Windows||Sep 04, 2015||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Calvino Noir (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.