Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)One dark and gloomy night, the kingdom of Alexandria is attacked by an evil sorcerer and his army of darkness! Despite their best efforts to protect their king and their princess, the royal guard falls, one-by-one, to the forces of evil. One knight, unconscious but still alive, awakens on the throne room floor to find that the princess is nowhere to be seen! What's more, the entire city had been overrun by monsters! With sword in hand, he embarks on a death-defying mission to find his princess and to restore peace to the kingdom!
- A game by Matt Kap, the lead artist behind The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- A large world heavily inspired by the golden era of video games
- Level up your knight with wildly different abilities
- An arsenal of over 100 weapons, armor, items and magic to collect and use!
- Over 50 bosses to find and slay
- More than 100 different enemies
- Fast-paced chiptune soundtrack
Castle In The Darkness is a fun and challenging shout out to the early days of video games! It's an action exploration platformer with some RPG elements, much like games from the Castlevania or Metroid series. It's super fast-paced, challenging, and full of secrets!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamegravy||Feb 17, 2015||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Castle in the Darkness (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.