Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Help Madeline survive her inner demons on her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain, in this super-tight, hand-crafted platformer from the creators of multiplayer classic TowerFall.
- A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
- A massive mountain teeming with 600+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
- Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
- IGF “Excellence in Audio” finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats
The controls are simple and accessible - simply jump, air-dash, and climb - but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils.
This is it, Madeline. Just breathe. You can do this.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Jan 26, 2018||100|
|IGN||Nintendo Switch||Jan 25, 2018||10 out of 10||100|
|IGN||Windows||Jan 25, 2018||10 out of 10||100|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nintendo Switch||Jan 31, 2018||18 out of 20||90|
|Gamekult||Windows||Feb 01, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|Gameblog.fr||Xbox One||Feb 01, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 4||Jan 31, 2018||18 out of 20||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Mar 15, 2018||90 out of 100||90|
|Gameblog.fr||Windows||Feb 01, 2018||9 out of 10||90|
|Polygon||Windows||Jan 25, 2018||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Celeste (official website)